The term MG Fire and Sound Solutions Ltd or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without notice and any changes will take effect upon publication.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties accept any responsibility or provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law for any such inaccuracies or errors. If you notice or become aware of any error on our website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design layout, look appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer from use of information found on these websites.
- Applicable law
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts for the purposes of any such dispute.