This Notice applies to natural persons who are:
- prospective and existing customers,
- visitors to our website
MG Fire and Sound Solutions Limited (hereinafter called our company) is a private limited company with registration number HE 365111 which imports, sells and installs specialised building materials.
Our company has issued the following Privacy Statement pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 which came into force on 25 May 2018.
This Policy applies with regard to information of which our company is the controller and which is collected or provided directly to us.
Our primary purpose is to ensure that the personal information we obtain is protected to the best possible way through compliance within the existing legislative framework. Respect of your privacy is of vital importance to us.
Our staff has been made aware of the existing legislative provisions and of the obligations imposed upon our company and upon themselves personally and we are committed in using our best endeavors to continue to provide the same high standard of service whilst protecting your privacy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you enter your details in the ‘contact us’ section of our website or fill out a form or sign a quotation or a contract with us. This information is considered personal data as you may be personally identified through it. Personal data may include your first and last name, your signature, your home address, your email address, telephone number etc. It also includes copies of your correspondence by conventional or electronic means and details of your transactions with our company.
How do we use this information?
We are committed to collect only the information which is reasonably necessary for providing our services to you and for complying with the law.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services;
- To manage the contract between us for the provision of these services;
- To process transactions;
- To comply with our legal obligations as these derive from the applicable laws; or
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the information, but for which we will require your consent.
Do we disclose any of your personal information to outside parties?
- We do not disclose to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, in operating our website or our IT System, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your personal information to other third parties including official authorities, courts or other public bodies;
- We also release your information when this is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect our rights, property or safety.
How do we store your information?
- The information we collect about you is stored and processed locally
- We take seriously our security obligations in respect of your personal data and have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is protected against unauthorized access to, alteration or destruction.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of their collection and use. We will keep your personal data for the purposes of complying with any legal, regulatory, accounting, reporting requirements to provide our services and for the establishment or defence of our legal claims. We determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, by taking into account the volume, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use, loss or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes of processing personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Right of Access
Where you have provided us with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data subject to certain exceptions. To request a copy of your personal data please contact: email@example.com
Right of Rectification or Erasure
If we hold incorrect information about you, you have the right to have the data amended. You also have the right to have any information you have sent to us erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you request erasure of your personal data all your data will be erased subject to the following important notice: “We are not required to rectify or erase your data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Regulation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint visit http:/www.allaboutcookies.org
Regarding the Company’s processing of personal data, to the Company’s designated person in charge of the Personal Data at the following email: email@example.com . In case the complaint is not resolved internally the complainant is entitled to file such complaint with the Cyprus Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
We reserve the right to update this data protection declaration at any time, either with or without prior notice. By using our website(s) you are declaring your agreement to these data protection regulations.